Olsen Gruin (and OLSEN Gallery Sydney) have always been committed to protecting your privacy and being compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (effective 25th May 2018). We respect any personal date you provide us and keep it safe and your personal information will never be shared with any third party. We reserve the right to update this policy as required, any changes will be advised by email however please check regularly to ensure you are happy.
If you are currently on our mailing list, and if you still wish to continue receiving news and updates relating to our artists, galleries and exhibitions, including receiving our invitations and newsletters, you do not need to do anything.
Information we collect:
- Our email subscription collects your email address, with optional first name, surname , mobile. You can update your contact details at any time by clicking on the links in the next email sent and unsubscribe.
- When purchasing artworks or books, we retain your contact details, shipping and billing addresses and information relating to your purchase
- Information you provide at any event, art fair, or by subscribing to our mailing list, or contacting us directly in person, by phone or email.
Protecting your information:
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. We have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedure to safeguard and secure your information. We will hold your information for as long as it is in our legitimate interest to do so or your information will be archived.
If you are 16 or younger, please ensure you have your parent or guardian's permission before providing us with any personal information.
Linked web sites
Our website contains links to other websites, specifically Olsen Gallery (our Australian Gallery) and may also link to other related websites of interest. If you follow an external link (excluding Olsen Gallery), please note we have no control over the content of those websites and cannot be responsible for the protection if you provide any information whilst visiting those sites.
Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Links to those web sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of those web sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on those other web sites. Any party seeking to link to this site either directly or from within a frameset must first seek consent from the Olsen Gruin Gallery.
Copyright notice and Artists' copyright protection
This web site is the copyright property of the Olsen Gruin Gallery (OLSEN) and all works featured are also protected by copyright law. All images are protected by international copyright laws and are the property of the artist.
You may download, display or print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act, 1968, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this web site; or
- commercialize any information, products or services obtained from any part of this web site, without the written permission of Olsen Gruin Gallery, OLSEN Gallery or the respective artist.
This web site contains trade marks of the Olsen Gruin. No licence, interest or right to or in any such trade marks of Olsen Gruin Gallery is granted to or conferred upon you. Any reproduction or use of any of the content on this site, without the express written consent of the Olsen Gruin Gallery or unless expressly authorized by law, is prohibited. If you use any of the the Olsen Gruin Gallery’s trade marks to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing those trade marks to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services.